Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Change!

March 27, 2013
Most of you already know... I've relocated to Douglas, WY. After living as a long distance family for 2 years we finally were able to make the move. All the pieces fell into place. It feels so good to be back with my husband. My kids have their dad again and I have my best friend back. I have mixed feelings about being away from home (Idaho). I love it there so much! I will miss my family there and of course my wonderful clients! However... the possibilities that await me in Wyoming are great. I'm super excited to meet new clients and share my passion of photography with this area! 

To set up a session with me:
Phone: 208-716-5554
Email: hd.photo@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment