Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Session update

August 26, 2011
I'm sad to announce that I will only be able to do sessions in my home from now until Dec (when baby #2 is set to arrive). With my husband being gone it's very hard to find a babysitter everytime I have a session. If I stick to doing newborns, children and even teens, in my home then I don't have to worry about what to do with my little munchkin! I will take two outdoor sessions a month those include family, seniors, and engagement sessions. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Bring on the newborns and kiddos! I'm getting more and more fun props everyday so contact me to set up your session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment