Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Still alive!!!

May 24, 2011
I promise I didn't fall off the face of the earth... yet! Life has been so crazy with my hubby working out of state. It makes it pretty difficult to schedule shoots. Anyways!! 

It's time for a giveaway! I'm thinking a wedding giveaway... 

How about.... Wedding day coverage for only $100?? This would include up to 40 images on a CD with a reproduction release! 
(Reception would be an additional charge.) 
First come first serve! 3 spots available!! 
Email : hd.photo@hotmail.com or
Comment on my facebook page

When you email me, tell me a little about you and your fiance! Super excited!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment