Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Maybri & Mitchell

May 04, 2011
Mitchell and Maybri came to play today! Oh and to take a few cute photos. Maybri is already two months old! Can you believe it! I can't. Anyways.. here is Miss Maybri in her/her mommy's blessing dress!





Funny story: this is my little girl with Mitchell. They were running around the house playing and having fun while we did pictures of Maybri. Well Mitchell wanted to take a few with Kaleigh. When they were leaving Kaleigh gave Mitchell a hi-5 and a hug.. followed by a big old kiss on the lips! haha! It was totally adorable. So there you have it... the future Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Bennett!! Love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment