Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Miss Maybri {Rexburg ID Newborn Photographer}

March 12, 2011
Where do I begin? I work with Maybri's mommy at MMH on labor and delivery. (Come check us out.. we're a pretty fun crew to work with!) So Bri and I have been planning this photo shoot ever since we found out Maybri was going to be a girl! Well Maybri definitely made an entrance into this world!! Read out her birth story (here). I was at work the night this little gal was born. I actually gave her her first bath! This is probably my most favorite session so far. (besides going to CA for a wedding :) gotta love the beach!) There is just something amazing about these brand new babies. They are so innocent and precious. Enjoy little miss Maybri! I can't wait for all of her future sessions. 
A big THANK YOU to Alicia & Sadie for the gorgeous headbands they provided for this photo shoot! 
(Headbands by Alicia Alee Accessories) & (Sadie Jane)
Oh how I LOOOVE this one. I will probably have a huge print made and hang it on MY wall! :)




((Simply Sadie Jane)) Thank YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment