Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

March Special

March 10, 2011
Ok, the snow needs to melt and go away. Winter needs to realize it has over stayed its welcome and hit the road! I can't wait for spring and summer. I'm ready to get out of my house and just run free in the sunshine! In my mind it's spring so it's time for some spring-ish specials. I am already running an amazing wedding special ((check it out!)), but I've been asked about doing a family special so...
 drum roll please.......

Hurry, my availability is running short!

0 comments:

Post a Comment