Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

FOR SALE: Nikon D3000 ((SOLD))

March 02, 2011
So this is kind of a bitter sweet post for me. I am going to sell my Nikon D3000. This baby is what got me into photography and has gotten me to where I am today. I LOVE this camera. I upgraded in November and my poor D3000 has been tucked away in it's camera bag ever since. Yes, I could keep it as a 'back-up' but... I really want to start saving for my D700 or D800 (if it is out by then.) 
SO if any of you are interested just let me know.  I will even throw in a lesson on how to use the camera. It is just over a year old. It is in great condition. Love, love, love this camera. I'm looking to get $400 out of it. Contact me: 716-5554

Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm lens


0 comments:

Post a Comment