Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Brecklyne {Rexburg ID Children Photographer}

March 28, 2011
Brecklyne is the cutest 6 year old I've ever met. Her mom and I work together. Lets just say there is NEVER a dull moment with Shantell. Everyone that knows her would agree. Well Brecklyne is such a sweetheart. My little monster wanted to be in all of Brecklyne's pictures and Brecklyne was so sweet about it. She would let her sit down and pose next to her. So sweet! To add a little excitement... Shantell brought a real bunny. Yes real. Kaleigh loved him and Brecklyne was so good with him, she knew what she was doing. I had so much fun. Thanks again gals!





0 comments:

Post a Comment