Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Mary & Zach 2.11.11 {Newport Beach CA Wedding Photographer}

February 13, 2011
This has to be by far my most favorite shoot! 70 degree weather in February... um yes please! Gorgeous bride, handsome groom, fabulous locations. I was in heaven! We were driving to our second location, we drove over a hill and Zach said to me.. annnnd there's the beach! I was in awe!
Congratulations to Mary and Zach, your wedding day was perfect. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!












0 comments:

Post a Comment