Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Win a FREE session!

January 20, 2011

Who doesn't love FREE stuff? I know I do! So... I have one question for you.. are you a 'facebook fan' of mine? Okay, so here's how you get an entry into this fabulous contest!

 1. If you are already a 'fan' on my photography facebook page, comment on my facebook page! (pretty easy) that's one entry.

 2. Post on your status, wall, messages your friends (whatever!) to become a fan of Heidi Davenport Photography. Make sure you tell your friends to tell me who sent them to my page.. (aka: you!) You will get an entry for every person you send to my page. (awesome huh?)
 ((For Example))
 Status Update: 'Hey everyone check out Heidi Davenport Photography.. She's kind of awesome! Make sure you tell her I sent you!'
15 of your friends comments on my page: Heidi you're fantastic! Kevin Davenport told me about you! YOU (Kevin) GET 15 entries!!

 3. Now, if you are not a fan, find me and add me here. Make sure you comment that you are a NEW FAN on my wall. That's one entry

4. Once you become a fan.. follow #2 to get more entires!

Now for all the details (what you will be winning!):
One free session, sessions that are eligible are... family up to 5 people, newborn, child, HS senior, engagement, bridal. Sorry, wedding isn't included! Along with this you will receive a free 11x14 of your choice!

Contest starts today! 1.19.11 and ends 1.26.11. That's one whole week to get tons of entires! The winner will be announced on 1.27.11!

Find my Facebook page here

0 comments:

Post a Comment