Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Caskey Family {Idaho Falls ID Family Photographer}

October 22, 2010
Okay, this little girl kind of melted my heart a little. She's the same age as my little girl. The C. family was so awesome to work with. It was freezing cold outside, but we made it through. You guys are troopers. I had a lot of fun with you guys! 
(PS- I'm a little jealous of Kaelyn's hair.. my little girl is rocking a mullet, not by choice of course.)

CaskeyFamily1
CaskeyFamily2
CaskeyFamily3
CaskeyFamily4

0 comments:

Post a Comment