Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Browne Family {Boise ID Family Photographer}

October 12, 2010
Okay! I love this family! We did summer sales with them one year. Candace and Chase (their little boy) are one of the reasons why I didn't go crazy that summer! We also went on a cruise to Mexico with them. We had so much fun! I miss them and I wished we lived closer to each other. Are you guys sure you don't want to come back to Rexburg??? Anyways, it was so fun seeing you guys! You are a gorgeous family!


Scott&Candace1
Scott&Candace2
Scott&Candace3
Scott&Candace4
Scott&Candace5
Scott&Candace6

0 comments:

Post a Comment