Welcome to my photography blog! My daughter, Kaleigh, is the reason I fell in love with photography and decided to turn my passion into my business. I wanted to capture and hold onto those little moments in life. Get comfy and stay awhile! Contact me to set up session. I can't wait! Located in Douglas, WY

Kabella

September 12, 2010
Oh Kabella! She is such a doll and has the sweetest personality. Kabella and my little girl are so cute together. They run around grandma's house all crazy chasing each other.
(Did I mention she's my niece?? How lucky am I? She's SO cute!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they adorable? I promise Kaleigh really does love Kabella. It may not look like it in this picture, but they're best friends. Can you believe that Kals is 3 months younger than Kabella? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment